Many businesses such as doctors' offices, dentists, pharmaceutical reps, building contractors, restaurants, and retail stores use our commercial storage units to house their excess inventory, patient records, seasonal products, and equipment.
- Large business storage customers compare the costs. They find it more economical to rent one of our commercial storage units for .30 cents a square foot rather than expand their current office space for $1.00 to $1.30 a square foot.
- Small business storage customers, on the other hand, have literally run out of room in their home or office and need available storage space to grow and thrive.
- Others businesses look for climate-controlled storage for added protection. These business storage places maintain a constant temperature and level of humidity so wine, collectibles, antiques and sensitive documents are preserved.
- Businesses with a work truck or vehicle appreciate our toy storage vehicle storage units, which is a fully, enclosed space that can comfortably store a vehicle and equipment.
- And finally, some business storage customers care about easy access. They want available storage space with convenient street access—and available storage space access from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., 365 days a year.
Free Up Space or Add Space Today
Whether you are a small home-based business owner looking for available storage space that can serve as an immediate warehouse, or a business owner looking for commercial storage units, we have the business storage options for you.
So contact us to check-out our short-term storage and long-term storage options for businesses today.